Happy Holidays everyone! Even though Christmas has now come and gone, I'm sure some of you will still be visiting friends and family in the next few days and need something to bring as a gift. This was my favorite treat to give my co-workers and neighbors this year and it takes less than 10 minutes to make.
ToastnCandy's Easy Holiday Bark
1. Get a bag of 60% cocoa dark chocolate & a prepackaged bag of fruit & nuts from Trader Joe's. I used a mix of almonds, pistachios and dried cherries but you can use whatever you like.
2. Boil a pot of water.
3. Place the chocolate chips inside a mug and set inside the pot of boiling water.
4. Stir the chocolate until it is melted.
5. Pour the chocolate onto a tin foil-lined baking sheet and spread it out so it's even.
6. Sprinkle your nut mixture on top.
7. Let sit overnight to harden.
8. Package in pretty bags, tie it with a bow and voila! Easy (and yummy!) holiday gift.