My darling friend Nancy just posted this on her site and so I thought I would give it a whirl. I've been terrible at posting, emailing and generally keeping in touch with people lately so maybe some silly info about me will keep you updated on all things me. Here goes:
48 Things You Could Care Less About
1. FIRST NAME? Nancy
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? There was a teenager in my tiny town that my parents liked and I think I'm named after her.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? On the plane flying up to Canada. I watched that Jennifer Garner movie where her fiance dies and she falls in love with his best friend. Skip it. So depressing!
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes. I often get compliments on it and even won a few penmanship awards in 1st grade!
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? "favorite" and "lunchmeat" don't belong in the same sentence. If I must, turkey isn't half bad. I also like ham when it's baked in a Croque Monsieur. Mmmmm....
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think so.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? No. I've tried several times but never stick with it.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Absolutely not. I'm pretty chicken.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Definitely Mini Wheats with the white frosting.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, I usually fling them off before falling back on my bed after Boot Camp!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I could definitely be stronger. Both physically and emotionally.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Haagen Daas Cookie Dough and I like plain chocolate too.
14. SHOE SIZE? My favorite number, 9!
5. RED OR PINK? Do you even have to ask? PINK!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? You can see some veins on my chest and I get tired really easily.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? At the moment, my hubby (I'm in Canada and he's home) but usually my family and my best friends.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans, a purple t-shirt and a black cardigan.
19. LAST THING YOU ATE? Ketchup chips and a Tim Horton's coffee. Hey, I'm in Canada!
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The clicking of the keys on the keyboard - it's quiet in Iroquois!
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Magenta.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? My hubby, lilacs and jasmine.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Ryan
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? They like to act silly and not take themselves too seriously and have lots of hobbies (probably 'cause I don't have many and I'm always interested to hear what other people are up to).
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? She's one of my faves!
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Coffee. Anything fruity.
28. FAVORITE SPORT? I love horseback riding.
29. EYE COLOR? Hazel-y brown.
30. HAT SIZE? 7? Is that a size? Medium.
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No. I once bought cheap colored contacts in both blue and green and I could hardly see through them. I looked terrible. What was I thinking? Must have been all the Sun-In....
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Dr. Praegers Veggie Burgers from Trader Joe's, the ravioli at Chez Maman, the filet mignon at Joe DiMaggios (seriously!) and toast with peanut butter, of course!
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Definitely happy.
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. But winter at Lake Tahoe is pretty magical too.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? Both.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate Souffle.
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Ummmmm....
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Ummmmm....
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Little Children by Tom Perrotta. Just finished The Glass Castle by Jeannette Wells which was amazing!
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE? My hand?
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Nothing. Just read.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The ocean.
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Beatles.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Paris. I'm going to Spain and Greece this fall, that'll be pretty far.
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? If I rub my hands together quickly they make a "farting" noise. I wouldn't really call it "special" or a "talent" but it's unique nonetheless.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Winchester, Ontario. Very small little town.
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? No one. I stole it from Nancy!
I'm heading to NYC tomorrow so hopefully I'll have things to share.