Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Little Secret

Thanks to my friend Coquette, I came across this simple dress that'll be perfect for the changing seasons and my changing body. I've been keeping a very big secret for a while now and I guess it's time to share that I am almost 7 months pregnant with twins. I am beyond thrilled and am simply over the moon. I seriously thought this day would never come. After a very long journey, I'm excited to say we'll be welcoming a little boy and a girl sometime in the near future. The official due date is June 14th but twins have a way of arriving several weeks early. I've been in serious nesting mode with the house and running errands so it's nice to have a little pick-me-up all for me coming my way in the mail. Cheers to new adventures!


2 comments:

Hannah said...

I'm so excited for you, and to meet your kiddles in a few months!!

Christina said...

Yay! And yes to new adventures!!