Sunday, April 22, 2007

Pink Me Up at Nine

I've been fighting a nasty cold for the past week so I haven't felt much like blogging - or chatting to anyone really. I've been busy at work but not that busy at home which is kind of nice for a change (the not busy at home part, I'm always busy at work!). I'm still getting used to my new commute which varies each day but is taking up to an hour at times. I kind of like my new route where I get to take the Muni along the Embarcadero. It's not a bad way to start the day, looking out over the bay and watching the boats drift by.

This weekend was fairly uneventful. We met some friends for breakfast and a small hike on Saturday and then my hubby and I explored some lofts in my new work neighborhood. I'm absolutely in LOVE with the old Oriental Trading Co. loft building and I'll be watching it like a hawk for the next available unit.



We took a VERY luxurious nap Saturday afternoon which is a treat for me - for some reason I get really excited on the weekends and I can't lay down for fear that I'll miss out on something. Odd. I know.

Anway, I topped off my weekend with a delightful mani-pedi at my local fave, Hand Touch Nail Salon on Chestnut. It's only $20 for both a mani AND a pedi and the adorable shop owners daughter (she's 4) helps to pick out your colors if you can't decide. This one is her favorite. Hot Pink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! you absolutely cannot move to SOMA! No!

ok, phew, sorry. your pink toenails look SO adoreable! and i hope your cold is better.