Thursday, September 08, 2011

People Reading Books

My dear friend @tweetsweet just started this amazing blog, People Reading Books in Pubic Places. I love it. It's deliciously voyeuristic and sucks me in imagining what the person is like who is reading the book and I giggle thinking about my friend taking these stealth photos. I don't have much time for reading books right now (although I'm finding I really like to do so on my iPad when I can steal a spare moment) so this allows me to archive all the books that I want to get to. I have a few on the go that I need to finish already!


The Help by Kathryn Stockett (started long before all the movie hype)


An Inconvenient Wife by Megan Chance (for my bookclub, but I didn't finish it before the meeting)


Orange is the New Black by Piper Kerman (my next bookclub selection)

What are you reading?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I am working with the husband of the "orange is the new black" author!!! I want to read that book so bad .