Friday, October 12, 2012

Our Poor Sweetie

A couple of years ago my hubby and I wrote a book for Chronicle Books.  It's not quite as impressive as it sounds as (a) I was working there at the time, (b) I happened to be in the meeting where we conceived of the idea, and (c) it's a little gift item, not really a book book.  But still, we were authors, complete with a listing on Amazon, placement in fabulous stores like Paper Source and we had our very own ISBN.  But last week I got the sad email from my editor, our book was going to be remaindered and sent to the big pile of paper in the sky.  I just placed a big order to have on hand but if you have ever wondered, "what is my husband's neck size?", "what was his first pet named?" or "what anniversary gift is for 10 years?", you should buy one too.

Sweetie Stats by Ryan and Nancy Deane

No comments: